Friday, November 21, 2008

.....Jeopardy.....


So, it's been a few months since I started this blog...9 months to be exact! Ironic that it's been 9 months--considering the fact that Kent and I are now sitting in a hospital room waiting....hence the title, 'Jeopardy', refering to the theme music while waiting for the contestants to answer questions! We are now--9 months later--anticipating the arrival of our first grandchild! Yippee! dum-de-da-da-da-da....still waiting! Well, the question of the day is....what should we have this little granddaughter call us? Grandma/Grandpa--very traditional?! Nana/Popo--don't know where those come from? Grammy/Grampy--what I called my grandparents? I personally like Mema & Papa? Any thoughts out there?

1 comments:

Rick said...

How about Grampa and Grandma? Sorry, I know it's boring.

Wow, it feels weird calling you grandpa, Kent, and grandma, Vicki. I'd say this makes you officially "over the hill."