Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Love the Quiet Moments...

Recently I have given a lot of thought regarding what is most important to me. These thought, I believe, come naturally, but 'happenings' in my world cause me to ponder...Marriage, motherhood, grandmotherhood, earthquakes in diverse places, children getting married, graduating from high school and moving on... Many things to think about... Have I done my best? How will our family be as our children move into adulthood? Have I shared good values and thoughts? Many questions... I love & cherish the quiet moments when I can send these thoughts and feelings out and feel that peace, the calm, that my efforts are accepted. Even the moments when I know that I haven't done my best, when I know I am being tutored and taught, I feel that calm in knowing that God loves me despite my many weaknesses. My greatest desire is to love in a Christ-like way, particularly with my family....

1 comments:

Steph said...

A new blog and a new post! :)

I think you're doing a great job, Mom. Not a day goes by that I don't think about how lucky I am to have a mom like you. You do so much for me and I know I'm not always the best at showing it, but I love you and couldn't do it without you! You're the best!